Amiable Communications has been providing high quality media services to the Northern Territory since 2012. These services include:
- Film Production (corporate and creative film services)
- TVC Production and Corporate Documentaries to showcase stories
- Photography (corporate, social, headshot and live music/events)
- Video Editing from pre-existing footage
- Workshops in Film with young people
- Creating Engaging Content for social media campaigns (short viral video and photos content)
Amiable Communications Director Amy Hetherington has an Arts Degree in Film/Journalism/Marketing and a passion for people’s stories which she uses in all media projects.
Amiable Communications have delivered film/photography services to Territory businesses including Darwin International Airport, Charles Darwin University, City of Darwin, Mahibili Festival, Wide Open Space Festival, National Indigenous Music Awards, Top End Comedy and more.
See examples of Media/Film projects here: https://amiablecommunications.com.au/category/video/
See examples of Photography services here: https://amiablecommunications.com.au/category/photography/