Amiable: friendly & agreeable in disposition; good-natured & likeable; a positive social encounter.
Amiable Communications is a Darwin consultancy owned and operated by Amy Hetherington.
Amy has a jack-of-all-trades tool kit of communications skills and heaps of energy.
She offers services including content creation, videography, photography, publicity, community engagement, social media and MCing and comedy to help Northern Territory people connect with events, organisations, causes and celebrations.
Amy is passionate about creating content and sharing stories in a fun, enjoyable and amiable style. She’s heavily involved in the NT community and would love to add some fun and engagement to your next project.
- Publicity and Promotion (PR and marketing services for business, artists and organisations)
- Filmmaking / Media Production (event filming, corporate film production and video clips)
- Photography (events, promo photos and photo shoots)
- MCing and Facilitating (events, conferences, meetings and awards)
- Community Engagement (get people to events, build excitement and audiences)
- Social Media Support and Skills Development
- Workshops (businesses, groups and young people)
- Professional Writing, Content Writing and Marketing
- Artist Services (support and management for artists)
Amy is also heavily involved in the Darwin community and enjoys sharing her skills to benefit projects in the Northern Territory. She is the Chair of the headspace Darwin Consortium and runs many different workshops for young people.
She is also local MC and stand up comedian and one half of Team Fun.