Things are changing aren’t they!
Since March 22 I’ve been adjusting my work to suit online delivery and upgrading my home office…. so far it’s coming along well.
Here are some of the success stories so far:
- I’ve run several workshops using online platforms such as Zoom and Webex, including a really great workshop for young social media influencers with LAUNCH and the City of Darwin.
- I’ve delivered up-skill sessions for teams (including City of Darwin Libraries) who want to learn how to make video content from home to contribute to their online presence and keep the community engaged.
- I’ve helped InsideOut Fitness turn their outdoor bootcamp program into an online community to keep members connected and engaged during the period of social isolation.
- I’m currently making video content and educational materials for NT Government Department of Health, International Students, Volunteering NT and for the COVID19 Strategic Direction communications.
- I’ve also set up additional studio lighting and camera spaces for my home office to make sure everything is looking nice for workshops and video content.
The landscape is changing every day and I hope you’re finding ways to adapt and innovate. If you’d like some support around this area please reach out – we’ve all got to grow together.