Absolutely stoked to work with the NT Training Award Ambassadors again this year. Every year the Department of Trade, Business and Innovation recognises training excellence and achievements by Northern Territory businesses, individuals and training organisations through the NT Training Awards.
I get to work with the finalists during their Ambassador Preparation activities and it’s an absolute treat to meet these incredible Territorians who are making positive change in the VET sector.
There are 33 incredible finalists and during the workshops I got to share some insights into:
- How to make an impact and be remembered
- How not to feel weird when talking about yourself
- Getting your message across
- Practise networking skills
- Healthy and Effective Email Techniques
- Updating your resume and Linkedin
- Using play to reduce stress levels and connect with people
- Building resilience personally and professionally
- Mindful activities you can do yourself
Good luck to all the Finalists at the Awards night in September. Whether you win or not you are making an impact in your chosen field and you should be really proud.