Working with exciting Territorians to improve confidence, networking and wellbeing is one of my favourite things to do! So I was thrilled last week to run a series of workshops for NT Training Award Ambassadors. The Department of Trade, Business and Innovation offers finalists in the NT Training Awards the opportunity to be part of an elite group of ambassadors who represent the Territory’s best in vocational education and training.
I was invited to run 3 workshops for this group including:
You as an Ambassador and a Brand
- Identifying your skills
- Talking about yourself as an ambassador
- Balancing life and being an ambassador
- Value adding as an ambassador
- How to make an impact and be remembered
- How not to feel weird when talking about yourself
- Getting your message across
- Practise networking skills
Silliness for the sake of sanity
- Using play to reduce stress levels and connect with people
- Laughter and comedy
- Mindful activities you can do yourself
It was a joy to work with this group who are all excellent Ambassadors for training in the NT. Here are some photos.